What is vaginal rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation Ultra Femme 360™ Is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment which uses ultrasound energy and radio frequency energy. Without surgery or downtime, Ultra Femme 360™ tightens and lifts labial folds and tightens the vaginal canal. The procedure triggers the body to rejuvenate the vagina by increasing blood supply to the treated areas, rebuilding new collagen. It’s also effective for incontinence and menopause symptoms, such as itching, burning, dryness and painful intercourse.
How does it work?
ULTRA Femme 360 uses two attachments to address the two target areas, the vaginal canal and the labial area. For the treatment of the labia, the entire vulvar area is heated using radio frequency to stimulate collagen synthesis and blood supply for rejuvenation and heightened sensitivity. Focused thermal energy disrupts old collagen fibers encouraging new ones to form. When treating the vaginal canal, a different attachment is used and inserted to access the entire vaginal canal. Radio frequency is transmitted into the vaginal mucosa to stimulate the production of new collagen and enhanced blood flow.
Vaginal Rejuvenation is great for:
Rejuvenation of the vagina and entire vulvar and area including:
- Plumping of Labia Majora
- Lifting and firming of Labia Minora
- Tightening of Introitus (vaginal opening)
- Tightening of Vaginal Canal
- Tightening of Perineum
- Increased Blood Flow to Clitoris
- May decrease stress incontinence
Vaginal Rejuvenation FAQ
ULTRA Femme 360 allows patients the ability to address the area or areas of concern to them. You can choose to treat the vaginal canal, labia, or both at the same treatment session.
A water -based gel is first applied to the skin of the labia area and the radio frequency energy is delivered in pulses as the hand-piece is moved across the area. For the vagina a special adapter is used to treat the entire vaginal canal. There is no pain or irritation during the procedure, only a warming sensation. Treatment time is short, usually 20 – 30 minutes.
A treatment of four sessions, spaced one to two weeks apart is conducted to achieve the optimal results. Some improvements can usually been seen and felt immediately post treatment, with the full results being achieved 4 week after your final treatment as the collagen continues to remodel. Maintenance treatments may be recommended annually.
A full treatment series is recommended. This is 3-4 treatments 14 days apart. You will see maximum results 1-2 months after the last treatment. This can last up to 1 year. Yearly maintenance treatments are recommended.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water 2 days prior and for 4 days afterword.
- Avoid caffeine or diuretics for 24 hours prior to your procedure.
- Wear comfortable clothing to the appointment.
- Removal all jewelry.
- Shave all hair in the treatment area prior to the appointment.
- Must have a gynecology exam with in the last year with a normal PAP smear.
- Postpone your treatment if you are on your period.
- You may be weighed and photographed at the beginning of your appointment. This is the most objective way to see change. Your photos will never be used for any education or promotion without your consent.
- Treatment areas will be marked and oil or a gel may be applied.
- The treatment area will be exposed to various degrees of heat from the Exilis Ultra 360. This is usually comfortable, but you may experience intense heat. The heat is adjustable and can immediately be minimized for comfort as needed.
- Treatment usually last 30-45 minutes.
- Thirty minutes of light physical exercise or activity is beneficial with 12 hours of the procedure.
- Be aware that smoking, excess alcohol consumption, recent surgical procedures, ongoing medication, poor hydration and eating disorders may lead to suboptimal results.
- Expect some redness, swelling, and tissue tenderness for up to 48 hours afterwards. Bruising, skin blisters and burns are rare.
- You may have dry skin for several days or weeks in the treatment area.
- Wear a light pantiliner for several days for spot bleeding.
- Photos are recommended at 4 weeks and 3 months after your treatment series to visualize full results.
- Refrain from intercourse for 7 days after procedure.