What is Kybella?
KYBELLA® has been FDA-approved for decreasing the appearance of fat, most commonly used under your chin, giving you the facial figuration you want to achieve by destroying fat cells where it is injected. Once these fat cells have been eliminated, they can no longer support the accumulation of other fat cells.
Treatments are customized to meet the unique needs of each patient. It is also safe to use in areas, such as batwings (fat that hangs from bi-ceps) back fat, bra bulge, inner knee fat, lower buttocks fatty fold. The general rule of thumb is “if you can pinch it, we can treat it”. Ageless Skin and Lasers is top 3% in the nation for Kybella located in Sewell, New Jersey.
Kybella Features and Benefits
- Removes stubborn pockets of fat in the face, neck, jawline, abdomen, flanks, and more…
- Injection time: 5 to 10 minutes
- Results are PERMANENT!
- FDA approved
- Plump up sagging skin
- Noticeable results take 4-6 vials
Popular Treatment Areas at Ageless Skin and Lasers
- Double chin
- Back fat
- Bra bulge
- Inner knee fat
- Lower buttocks
Why Choose Ageless Skin and Lasers in Sewell, NJ
Ageless Skin and Lasers is located is in the heart of South Jersey serving Sewell, Mantua, Mullica Hill, Washington Township, Williamstown, Pitman and Glassboro areas. Our practice is top 3% in the nation for Botox and Dermal Filler. Dr. Brenza has been named Best Physician for Women and Top Doctor in South Jersey consecutively since 2012. Dr. Danielle Brenza and her team can work with you to develop a personalized plan to meet your individual goals enhancing your own uniqueness and beauty! Our goals are to give you the most natural look using the most advanced methods and skill. Start your personalized rejuvenation plan and schedule your complimentary consultation today!
KYBELLA® has been FDA-approved for shaping the appearance of your chin, giving you the facial figuration you want to achieve. Treatments are customized to meet the unique needs of each patient. KYBELLA® is identical to the naturally occurring deoxycholic acid found in our bodies, which helps absorb fats. In essence, it destroys fat tissues. Once these fat cells have been eliminated, they can no longer support the accumulation of other fat cells.
Kybella typically requires a series of three treatments (each four to six weeks apart) depending on the amount of fat under the chin.
- Schedule your appointment with plenty of time before a major event. The swelling after this procedure may take awhile to subside.
- Inform our team if you have any history with difficulty swallowing, known allergies, take allergy medications or have ever had an anaphylactic reaction.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not get this treatment.
- Avoid taking ibuprofen, acetaminophen, etc. in the weeks prior to your procedure. Taking these beforehand can cause significant bruising after the procedure.
- Wash your face and neck area the day of your procedure. This will help to minimize your risk of infection.
Results are permanent! Once the aesthetic effect is attained, no further treatment is needed.
Yes it is. Deoxycholic acid has been used for years in other parts of the world to destroy fat cells. Kybella was tested in more than 19 clinical studies, during which more than 1550 people worldwide were treated with Kybella. It is FDA approved to be safe and effective in reducing fat in submental area.